About Etisalat Group
The Etisalat Group is the supervisory body which is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It has operations in the following 15 countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Central African Republic
- Ivory Coast
These operations are further divided into clusters as follows:
|UAE Cluster||Egypt Cluster||Saudi Arabia Cluster||Asia Cluster||Africa Cluster|
|Etisalat UAE||Etisalat Misr||Mobily||Etisalat Afghanistan||Atlantic Telecom (6 Countries)|
Etisalat provides fixed-line telecommunications services in Sudan (Canar)while it provides both fixed line and wireless services in UAE and Pakistan. Etisalat offers a full spectrum of telecommunications services including fixed-line voice and data, wireless communications and wholesale services to other operator groups.
The Etisalat Group also owns several non-core business units which provide critical services both to the group and other organizations. These are managed under Etisalat Services Holding (LLC).
- E-Facilities Management
- E-Real Estate
- Etisalat Academy
- Etisalat Information Services Tamdeed Projects
Etisalat has a selective policy with regards to entering awards. The following have been awarded in 2012.
- Best Mobile Product or Service for Women in Emerging Markets
- Best Mobile Health Innovation
- Executive of the Year, Telecommunications
- Most Innovative Company of the Year in the MiddleEast and Africa
- Best New Product or Service of the Year Health
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programme ofthe Year
- Social Contribution Awards
- First Runner-Up in NGO-partnership